Episode # 22: The Art of Giving Back, Volunteerism
Did you know that strategic volunteerism is a thing? On today’s episode, my co-host and I will discuss how to use volunteerism to advance in your career!
Listen to the Episode
Title: The Art of Giving Back, Volunteerism
Date Aired: 9/09/19
Host: Tyrone Campbell
Co-Host: Dr. Tonya Calhoun, A business owner, A wife, a career volunteer.
Today we discuss the art of giving back, volunteerism!
- Do you volunteer?
- If you do volunteer, do you do it because it looks great on your resume or were you taught as a child that volunteerism is something we should do?
- What are your feelings on volunteering your time to others?
- We will have a discussion about volunteerism.
- My co-host for today is Dr. Tonya Calhoun.
- How does one aspire to become a career volunteer?
- What advice would give to a spouse of a career volunteer?
- To learn more or hire Dr. Tonya Calhoun click ink: http://www.altruisticallyyours.com/
Sponsors: dipSQUARE Shop and Apparel
Become a Gen X Warrior
Follow us on :